Last Sunday my dads side of the family got together at our house for dinner. My mom, both of my sisters and I made Chinese food. It took us about 8 hours to prepare it. But it was good. It was the first time I prepared a meal for 35 people. It was nice seeing everyone and we all had a good time. Thanks everyone for all your help!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Sunday Dinner
Last Sunday my dads side of the family got together at our house for dinner. My mom, both of my sisters and I made Chinese food. It took us about 8 hours to prepare it. But it was good. It was the first time I prepared a meal for 35 people. It was nice seeing everyone and we all had a good time. Thanks everyone for all your help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment