Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. Patricks dinner at grandma Rich's house



What did I tell ya. My grandparents took down the red lights and put up green! They are so funny. I think they are the only people in the US that change from Christmas lights to Valentines lights to St. Patricks lights!! That is one thing us grandkids will never forget. They love to celebrate the holidays. Oh and the whole inside of their house is also decked out to. I went over to their house earlier that day and helped them fix chicken broccoli casserole, green jello, salad, green punch and of course grandpa's famous rolls. And he put green die in them.
It's always so nice of them to get us all together and celebrate. I know that's why our family is so close. I hope when Mike and I get older we are just like them. They have set such a great example for all of us.

No comments: