Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bear Lake Pictures from June

Overlook of Bear Lake
LOOK OUT!!!
Grammy and me playing in the sand trap
Everybody took mommy golfing on her birthday
Like father, Like son


Mommy's Birthday
Carly and Kaiden
Uncle, Aunt Tim and grandpa getting ready to ride


Uncle playing tractors with me
What a fun trip!!! Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Tim and Uncle drove from Colorado to come stay with us at Bear Lake. We celebrated birthdays, anniversary, and Fathers Day. We went four-wheeling, played games, golfed, and relaxed. It was to cold to get into the lake though. We were so glad to see everyone and had a great time!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! Lane and I borrowed his uncle's 4-wheeler and were driving around up there by the golf course. I kept telling him - look that lot is for sale, look that cabin is for sale. I love it up there!

The Oldroyd's said...

Looks like fun. Too bad the lake was too cold. So how is Corey doing now?