
Kaiden and I took a train around the bottom part of South Towne mall. He was a little nerves at first but then he loved it.

Every year before Christmas, Mike and I invite my family over for a game and dinner night. This year we did appetizers. Grandma Cindy bought the kids a game to play and they had so much fun.

We played pool and for some reason everytime we play my dad always wins. I think he cheats ;0)

Grandma and Carson playing the Wii. Carson beat everyone at bowling.

Kaiden and Papa playing!

Carly and Kaiden being silly!

Sisi and I. Everyone says she should of been mine. We like the same things and she has attitude just like her aunt!!


Fun Times!!

The sunday before Christmas, my parents have us over for dinner and they buy us all ginger bread houses to make. Kaiden was more interested in eating the candy then putting it together. This was our finished product. Of course Mike had to put grass on it!

Mike putting together the house while Kaiden watched him and ate the candy.


Corey and Tarah putting together their train. Tarah was copying the box so Corey hid it from her and told her they had to do their own design.

Grandma Cindy helping Carson. Jaycee was really sick so Mike and Mindy had to take her to insta-care. She had strip throat.

Kaiden eating Carly's candy!
We didn't make it up town this year to see the lights. It has just been to cold. Hopefully next year we will be able to.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun season and tradition. Congrats on the baby. When are you due?
Looks like fun. I would like to start a ginger bread tradition with my kids. I think they would love it.
Post a Comment