Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Bunny/Park Day

Kaiden has been bugging me for a week to take him to see the Easter Bunny. I had to go buy him some sandals today so I figured I would take him. He kept asking me were the bunny keeps his eggs and I told him to ask. So he did and the bunny didn't say anything. Kaiden was mad that he didn't talk! He did tell the bunny he wanted tractors in his easter basket.
Given the bunny "MOOCHES"

The bunny gave him these cute ears to wear and he kept them on the whole time we were shopping.




After we were done shopping, Kaiden asked if we could go to the park. It was such a nice day, we picked up some lunch and had a picnic at the park and then played. We both had alot of fun!

No comments: