What a excited day!! Kaiden and I woke up and we were fixing breakfast and I could feel the baby going crazy in my stomach. He was moving around so much that I thought I was peeing my pants. Well, after a half hour it didn't stop so I called the hospital and they told me to come in and get checked that it was probably my water leaking. I called Mike at work and told him we might be having a baby today. I had to hurry and pack mine, Kaiden and the baby stuff. I was not prepared at all.
When we got to the hospital around 9 am, they check to see if it was my water. It showed it wasn't my water. I told them that was what happened with Kaiden and it was my water. They tested it for 2 hours and finally my water broke. And of course the test showed it still wasn't my water. They admitted me and tried to give me a IV. Two hours later they had to call the anesthesiologist to put it in because my veins kept collapsing. I was dehedrated.
I got my epidural at 4 and pushed 5 times and our little Ryker was born at 6:42 pm.
Mike and I are so grateful to have 2 amazing boys. They both bring such joy and happiness to our lives. Kaiden has been such a big brother and a huge help. I hope when they get older they are very close with each other.




3 comments:
Very cute. Congrats on your new baby. That is so exciting for you.
I have been waiting for this post!! I'm so happy that everything went well. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much at the wedding, but it was so fun to see you. I can't wait to see Ryker!
Congrats guys! He is so sweet.
Post a Comment