Today was his first day. I had to wake him up and he was a little grouchy until I told him he was going to school. He got right up, put on his clothes and backpack and was ready to go. On the way there he said,"Mom don't cry ok." I told him I wouldn't although I did have to hold back tears. When we walked in he went right to the tables and started playing play dough with the kids. I gave him a kiss and told him bye and he could of cared less that I was leaving. I thought he would of had a hard time with me leaving but he didn't. When I picked him up he ran right up to me and showed me the rocket he painted. He told me he played in the sand, painted and ate pizza. His teacher said he did so good and she just thought he was so cute. He is so excited to go on Wednesday.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Kaidens first day of summer school
Today was his first day. I had to wake him up and he was a little grouchy until I told him he was going to school. He got right up, put on his clothes and backpack and was ready to go. On the way there he said,"Mom don't cry ok." I told him I wouldn't although I did have to hold back tears. When we walked in he went right to the tables and started playing play dough with the kids. I gave him a kiss and told him bye and he could of cared less that I was leaving. I thought he would of had a hard time with me leaving but he didn't. When I picked him up he ran right up to me and showed me the rocket he painted. He told me he played in the sand, painted and ate pizza. His teacher said he did so good and she just thought he was so cute. He is so excited to go on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment