
We decided to give in and take the kids to the state fair. Kaiden had been bugging us for a couple of days to take him and we just hate going because 10 years ago when we went it was so dirty. I swore to myself I would never go again. This year it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The kids loved seeing all the animals.

Kaiden was so excited to ride the pony's. He only lasted about one minute because his pony sneezed and scared him.

This bird was Rykers favorite. He couldn't spot staring at it. It is a little funny looking!

Kaiden and Mike played a basketball game. He made a basket and won a crayon. All the games were definitely a rip off.

Their ride on the faris wheel

I didn't think Kaiden would go down this but he did. He had so much fun he made dad take him again!
1 comment:
Fun.I can imagine Kaiden when the pony sneezed. Sorry if it's mean but I had to laugh at the thought of it.
Post a Comment