A couple of days after Christmas, my mom called and took Kaiden and I and Mike and Mindys family to Fat Cats to bowl and eat pizza. Ryker had a cold so Mike stayed home with him. Kaiden and I definitely needed one on one time with each other. I try hard to give the boys equal time, but of course with Ryker little he takes up more of my time. We bowled one game and it took about 2 hours. Kaiden and Jaycee beat me! I am really bad at bowling. My mom also ordered pizza and drinks and then we played at the arcade. We all had such a fun time and I loved just having that time with Kaiden and giving him all the attention!!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Mommy and Kaiden date!
A couple of days after Christmas, my mom called and took Kaiden and I and Mike and Mindys family to Fat Cats to bowl and eat pizza. Ryker had a cold so Mike stayed home with him. Kaiden and I definitely needed one on one time with each other. I try hard to give the boys equal time, but of course with Ryker little he takes up more of my time. We bowled one game and it took about 2 hours. Kaiden and Jaycee beat me! I am really bad at bowling. My mom also ordered pizza and drinks and then we played at the arcade. We all had such a fun time and I loved just having that time with Kaiden and giving him all the attention!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment