Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can anyone please help me?





Today, Mindy and I were putting up Christmas lights for my mom and when we came upstairs Kaiden and Jaycee had necklaces on. I said Kaiden those are for girls, lets take that off. He started to scream so I thought well dads not here so I'll let you wear it. Well, later Mike came over and him and Kaiden and Jaycee are downstairs and they both start screaming. So Mindy and I went down there and Mike's holding them both and said they found some princess shoes down there and they want to wear them and I think it's a Christmas gift. I said no, they are Jaycee's dress up shoes. So he put them both down, and not only did Jaycee put the shoes on but so did Kaiden. I don't think Mike liked that to much. They played in them for awhile and then we had to go, so Mike took them off and said "Come on Cinderella we're going home." I'm thinking he needs some boys around his age to play with. What do you think?

2 comments:

jillandjeremy said...

Angie, I got my kids to bed. I am so proud of you for posting your first blog. Love ya. Those cupcakes were yummy. Jill

Anonymous said...

Ang! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You have done a great job..(and I would expect nothing less from you! lol!) It's so fun to see those sweet babies..and I can't wait to read all about Kaiden"s adventures!!!
Love you guys!! Jenn