Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Contest Winner!








Yep, that would be me! Finally after 6 years of trying I finally won a contest on Good Things Utah. I was watching Thursday morning and they said you could win dinner, makeover, massage and see the sneak preview of Shopaholic with Marti Skold from channel 4. So I got on the computer and entered to win and on Friday they emailed me and said I was a winner!! I got to take one person so I took Mindy. We had so much fun. They gave us a bag with free gifts, dinner, makeovers, updo's, popcorn, drinks and the movie. Channel 2 was there and walked up to Mindy and I and asked if they could do a live interview with us, and of course I didn't want to be on TV and Mindy was like sure!! That's the difference between us. She is so funny. She loved every minute of it. Then of course she told them she was there with me so then they turned the camera toward me. I could of killed her. She always knows how to get me! I guess that is what sister are for. So while the guys watched the Super Bowl and the kids, us girls got pampered. It doesn't get better than that.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Holy smokes. I am first of all shocked that you get to watch tv during the day that doesn't involve cartoon characters. Actually, switch shocked for jelousy. Was the movie any good? You and Mindy look beautiful! It is good to see she is just spunky as she always has been.

Shantay And David said...

How fun for you two!! That is so awesome. I'm glad they put you on TV! :)