Friday, March 6, 2009

Funny things Kaiden say's

When he wants me to hold him he say's "I hold you". After he does something naughty he looks at me and says "Time out". So I say you want to go to time out and he says yes and laughs. He loves time out which isn't a good thing. I was laying on the floor and he got on my back and said "Horsey, Horsey". I said is momma a horsey and he said no. I said what is momma and he said "a cow". That made me feel great. Then yesterday he was looking out his window calling the garbage truck a "Dumb as*" I was like oh great. It's sad to say but he got that from me. When I drive I have a little bit of road rage and I think I say it a little to much.

1 comment:

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com