Palisades is one of Mike and I's favorite place to go camping. They have a golf course, lake, playground, fishing and a six mile ATV trail. We went up there last week with the Hines and Fabert families. Oh and my brother and his girlfriend. When we arrived on Thursday the guys wanted to go golfing. So we decided to sneek the kids on the course with us. Kaiden had so much fun with Brandon and Michelle's boy Jordan. They drove the golf carts and putted on the green.
The guys took the kids fishing while us girls stayed back and played games. We also took the kids to the playground. While we were walking there I felt something fall in my hair and on my jacket. I looked up and there was a robin sitting in the tree above me. Yes, it crapped in my hair and on the front of my jacket. It made me sick. I have to say, I've never been pooped on by a bird before.
In the evening we let the kids roast marshmallows. Kaiden thought he was in heaven. He had marshmallows all over his face and hands. He was a mess!! We had a great time for the four days that we were there.
We were just so excited to finally get out this spring and go camping. We look forward to many fun camping trips this summer!!




2 comments:
My two favorite pics are of Kaiden driving the cart and then of course him with all the yummy marshmallows. Looks like he had a great time :)
Let's go camping again. That was a fun trip.
Post a Comment