For those of you who don't know, Kaiden and I go and visit my grandparents every Wednesday. We have lunch and hang out all day. We have been doing it ever since Kaiden was born. It's so funny because I will have friends call me up on Wednesday to hang out and they say, "Oh I forgot, it's grandma day."
We went over today because we can't make it on Wedensday. We had lunch and took the kids outside to play. It was so hot they wanted to run through the sprinklers. So we took their clothes off and let them run in their diaper. We usually don't do this, but since it was hot and we didn't have their suits we didn't care. They had so much fun. They ran in them for about 2 hours. Then they laid out their towels on the hot cement and told us they were sun tanning!! I thought Kaiden was going to fall asleep.
It's always fun times and good memories at grandma's house!!




No comments:
Post a Comment