Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day Two of Potty Training

Once again, we had two accidents today. I was watching the neighbor kids today and they were riding on Kaidens bike and Kaiden looked at me and said, "I pooped." Mike walked over to him and we thought he might of peed his pants, but nope it was poop. So Mike took him into the bathroom while I grabbed some wipes. I went to clean out his undies and Mike said what are you doing. I said I'm going to clean them out. He took them and said we are throwing these in the garbage. That is so disgusting. He told me if he has any accidents just to throw his undies away because they are so cheap to buy. So when we are out I am going to send him to the store to get some more so he can see how cheap they are. The ones I bought at Target were 5 pairs for $10.00. That's not so cheap honey!
Anyway, we had one more before we went to bed. I was out shopping and didn't take him until we got home so it was probably my fault. I need to work on that.

3 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Potty Training is quite a job. I am not looking forward to doing it again. But sounds like you are doing good.

Carrie said...

When you are done, come on over and train Braydon for me will ya? I have been dreading this for... yeah - a whole year. I lothe potty training!

Jason and Megan said...

Potty training Oh Fun! I have worked on it with Brielle but I just can't keep it up.