I finally decided today that I needed to buckle down and get Kaiden potty trained. He was probably ready to do this a couple of months ago but mom has a hard time staying home. So I thought now is a good time since we will be home the next couple of weeks. He did really good. Only 2 accidents today. I put him in Elmo underwear and took him every hour and around 12:00 of course mom's A.D.D. kicked in so we went to Mindys. I put him in a pull up thinking he might have a accident but he didn't. Mindy has a little toilet that plays music when you potty in it and he thought that was pretty cool. The only bad thing was it's so small he peed everywhere. Then him and Sisi would fight over who sat on the toilet.
When he got up from his nap, I forgot to take him. Twenty minutes later I remembered and he had peed his pants. Later on I took him outside to play and he started crying and I could see that he peed.
Other than that, he has done really well for the first day. I'm sure there will be many more accidents but I can't wait until he is completely trained!
The next plan is to take away his Mimi (Binki). That will be a horrible day. Then we will need to teach him how to sleep in his own bed.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment