Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two Little Trouble Makers




Today, Kaiden and I went over to Mindy's house so he could play with his cousins. Mindy and I were sitting at the table talking and Kaiden and Sisi were in her room playing toys so we thought. It had been quiet a little to long so Mindy went and checked on them and I heard her yell "You Two." So I ran in the room and this is what we found. I said who did this. And Sisi said, "Sisi did it." She got a green marker and colored all over the hall walls, Mindys bedrooom door, her bedroom door, all over her walls and toy box, some on her face and all over Kaiden. Mindy and I just started laughing and of course I had to run and grab my camera so I could take pictures. Mindy says everytime Kaiden takes a step, I take a picture! It's probably true. I take a ton of pictures. But anyway, I'm sure Kaiden did some of the damage to. Sisi I'm sure did most of it because Kaiden had marker all over his face, on the back of his neck, down his legs, under his arm pit, and all over his toes. Mindy has been having problems with Sisi writing on the walls. I swear those two are hell on wheels when they are together. They both look so innocent, but they aren't!!!

4 comments:

Buckeye Nut said...

You should see the lovely shade of purple I have on my bedroom door as well as by Seth's door. Luckily is it crayon though. I have discoverd that Mr. Cleans Eraser is a lifesaver :)

Carrie said...

I second the Mr Clean eraser! Even takes off sharpie. Sadly I know from experience. Looks like they are perfect partners in crime!

Shantay And David said...

Hahahahaha they are so cute! I love them!

Jason and Megan said...

Oh kids. It is good you take so many pictures. You need proof of all the crap they put you through. And a reminder of how dang cute they looked covered in marker.