
Since today has been such a nice day, I started getting spring fever. Spring and summer are my favorite time of year! I love the warm air. This last week, Kaiden has asked me every night to tell him a camping story. He loves going camping and I think he knows when it starts getting warm that is when we get to go. When we bought our trailor 2 years ago we had a few friends give us crap about it and told us we were wasting our money and we would never use it. Well, they were wrong. The first year we bought it, we used it 12 weeks out of the year and last year was probably longer. We used it one week in Flaming Geroge and drove straight to Bear Lake and stayed in it for 2 weeks. The funny thing is, the friends that were telling us we were crazy all have trailors now!!
I have so many fun childhood memories from our camping trips that I wanted Kaiden to have the same. He loves it. He likes to get dirty, fish and go four-wheeling. What more could a little boy ask for??
So, now that it's a nice day, I am ready to take off and go camping!! We already booked our first trip the end of April. We are looking forward to it!!
1 comment:
We can't wait to camp in April. I want warm weather!
Post a Comment