Sunday, April 18, 2010

34 weeks and counting....

I can't believe that today I am 34 weeks along. I never thought I would say this, but looking back it's went by pretty fast. It is so weird to me how different this pregnancy has been compared to when I was pregnant with Kaiden. I thought I was having a girl at first just because of how different they have been. I was only sick a total of 4 days with this little guy. I was nauseated to but nothing like I was with Kaiden. I had heartburn at first with Kaiden and then it went away. With this one, I got it at 3 months and still have it. It was so bad to the point were it would make me sick. Thank goodness for Prilosec!!!! I have to take it everyday and since I've been taking it I haven't had it. I never felt Kaiden move until about 22 weeks. It was the most amazing feeling ever. He would move about once a day and that was it. This baby I swear has a party in my belly starting around 5pm and doesn't stop moving until morning. He also gets the hecups everynight around 8. I have been really tired with this pregnancy to but I think part of it is from chasing a 3 year old all day.
I am so thankful to be carrying this wonderful gift and so lucky we have both been healthy. I can't wait until he get here to make our little family complete!!

No comments: