My poor hubby has had alot of honey dues this week. Since we decided to take our house off the market, I thought it would be nice to tear everything apart. Mike thinks I am nesting, I think I'm just CRAZY!! I had him paint our hall bathroom and buy all new stuff for it. Now we are in the process of painting the babies room. Oh and we are getting new carpet next week. I told him it would be nice to have it all done before the baby gets here.
Kaiden has been such a big help. He has wanted to help with everything. I think he does a better paint job then I do.
Kaiden has been such a big help. He has wanted to help with everything. I think he does a better paint job then I do.




2 comments:
You crack me up! No, you are not crazy. I agree with Mike, it is the pre-nesting nesting. Is that possible, yes in my opinion. I normally did it the month before my chickadee's arrived just because I didn't want any last minute surprises. Then you have the "nesting" of making sure the house is clean, etc a week or two you actually deliver. Can't wait to see the finished rooms :)
You are nesting. And Crazy. That's what comes with being prego. Kaiden looks like he had fun helping. I love the new picture of him in the snow too. You can't help but laugh at that cute pic.
Post a Comment