

I can't believe our baby is already a month old. Time sure does fly by. Ryker, you are such a good baby. You are starting to stay awake more often now. The only time you really cry is when you are hungry or have a belly ache. I'm starting to think your fussy time is between 2-5 am. Other then that you are very content. We just took you on your first road trip to Colorado to see grammy and papa and you slept all the way except to eat. Your big brother loves to give you smoochies and sing to you. When you hear his voice you always turn your head to find him. You are a very strong boy and try to hold your head up.You are such a precious little boy and bring such joy and happiness to our family. We love you very much!




1 comment:
What a little angel. He is so sweet. I am glad he is such a good baby.
Post a Comment