What a fun day. I volunteered at Kaidens class for his Halloween party. I wasn't going to help out at first because Kaiden finally stopped crying when he goes and I didn't want him to start again knowing that I was staying that day and that was it. He has the cutest preschool teacher. First thing the did was yoga. Then she picked one kid to help her point to the days on the calendar and be the leader for the songs. She sang color, number and letter songs. Kaiden wasn't to interest at first. He just cried because he thought I was going to leave. Then he was fine. Then she went over the letter of the week which was "H". After that, she let them decorate pumpkins and for a snack made fingers out of string cheese and gum drops. She also made them Frankenstein jello. She put green jello in clear cups and drew his face on the cup and topped it with crushed up oreos for the hair. Then she froze half of a banana on a Popsicle stick and put white frosting on them and let them decorate them with m&m's gummy bears and sprinkles. They were supposed to look like ghosts. Then she wrapped their arms up in toilet paper to look like mummy's and she hid little toy skeletons in the paper. They got to play some games and then they got to show the class their favorite Halloween toy. Kaiden took his spider he got in his happy meal from grammy.
His teacher is so organized and does so many fun things with them. I had alot of fun helping out but I have no clue how she has so much patients for eight 4 year olds. I know I couldn't do it.
His teacher is so organized and does so many fun things with them. I had alot of fun helping out but I have no clue how she has so much patients for eight 4 year olds. I know I couldn't do it.




No comments:
Post a Comment