When we got home, Kaiden unloaded all the pumpkins and set them on our porch. For some reason he stuck his by the rain gutter on the sidewalk and told us to leave it there. I thought he would of moved it by now but it's still sitting there.
I love this time of the year and even more I love to see my kids get so excited for the holidays. Kaiden helped me get out all our Halloween decorations last week. We even decorated his room! Now he tells me he is ready to put all the decorations back and get out the Christmas stuff. Oh, and we have been watching Christmas movies for the last two day. That's all he wants to watch.
Happy kids happy mom right??!!




1 comment:
What cute pictures! Kaiden looks like such a fun big brother:) Love you guys! -Adria
Post a Comment