Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Halloween





I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. This year, Kaiden wanted to be a fireman and he wanted Ryker to be a dalmatian puppy. It worked out great because I bought him the fireman outfit for his birthday and when he told me that's what he wanted to be I decided to save it for Halloween. Rykers costume I planned on making it because I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. I ended up seeing it on sale at Old Navy so I bought his to. They both got alot of use out of them. We went to 4 halloween parties and halloween night.
This year the weather was a little crazy. It had been really nice until Halloween day. It was really cold and rained on and off. We went to my sisters house for dinner but when we seen the rain clouds coming we decided to take the kids trick or treating first. Of course once we got them all ready and out the door it was a down pore. They didn't even seem to notice. They had a blast. We went to a few houses and went back to her house to eat and get warm. We didn't think the kids would want to go again but they did. They were out there for an hour and a half and we had to drag them back in.We were all wet and cold. All in all we had a fun time!

No comments: