
What is up with this????? You could probably tell his dad has been out of town alot! He does spend alot of time with his cousins and he loves to play dress up with Jaycee. I am hoping he grows out to this!

I took the boys to the library for the first time. We have been to story time there but we have never checked out any books. We read some tractor books there and all Kaiden wanted to check out was Christmas books. We enjoy reading them before bed.

Went to grandmas house and both boys were sound asleep. I layed them on her couch and Kaiden got right up, took grandmas hand and went to the family room to see if her tree was up. It was, and she let him help her put the ornaments on it. Then all he could talk was her train. He wanted to know why grandpa hadn't put up the train yet. Grandpa told him when he did he would call him to come help him. First thing every morning for 3 days he asked me if grandpa had called.


Kaiden has been enjoying preschool thank goodness!! There were a few rough weeks but now I think he is finally use to it. This week he made a turkey. He loves to make things. He has been struggling with tracing and holding his crayon but we have worked alot with him and now he does great. We are so proud of him!

More projects he has made this month!

Grandma Shirley watched the kids for us yesterday so my sister and I could go to the family christmas show. First thing Kaiden noticed was that the train still wasn't out. Grandpa was gone so I told him to ask him if they could get it out when he got home. When Mindy and I went to pick up the kids guess what was out?? Grandpa said he wasn't ready to pull it out since the tree wasn't finished but he did it because the kids kept bugging him!

Ryker loved watching the train to. He sat there forever and kept trying to grab it.
No comments:
Post a Comment