Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve






Every Christmas Eve since I can remember, we have went to my grandma and grandpa Rich's house. My moms whole side of the family comes over for dinner and later we all exchange gifts. I always look forward to my grandma's cooking!!! All of us cousins pick names, and this year Kaiden got to open his gift first. He was so excited. He got building logs and a animal puzzle. He played with them for awhile but when he saw the other kids open up toys he was right there ready to play with those. My grandparents gave him animal flashcards (there were about 30) and he said the names of all of them. I was so proud of him. My grandparents gave us a coleman lantern and boy did it come in handy Christmas morning. We had alot of fun seeing my family and spending time with everyone. After we are done there, my parents have us come to their house so we can open up pajama's. I think traditions are very important and I am so grateful that my grandparents are so involved with all of us and keep us such a close family. We love you!!

No comments: