Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Cute Husband



Mike has been traveling a lot lately and two weeks ago when he was gone, Kaiden got sick. I think he had the stomach flu or something and all he did for 3 straight days and nights was throw up. I felt so bad for him. It's always hard when your kid is sick. So needless to say I had no sleep. My mom helped me out the whole time Mike was gone. Well on the forth day my mom took us to her house and we were sitting in the living room and I saw a lady coming up her drive way with two vases full of flowers. My mom had had some surgery so I thought they were for her. Well one was for her and the other was for me. The card for me said thanks for all your hard work taking care of our son. Your a wonderful wife and mother. The card for my mom said thanks so much for taking care of my family when I am gone. I always know they are in good hands. Mike had sent us both flowers. I honestly cannot say enough about him. He is always so thoughtful, caring, loving and always knows how to brighten up a day. Thanks babe and we love you!!!

No comments: