Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pajamas

Ok, so all of the sudden Kaiden has something for pajamas. He throws a fit every time I try to put his clothes on. He goes to his drawer, pulls them out, brings them to me and says jammies. For the last two days that is all he has wore and he wants to change into different ones every hour. Thank goodness we have stayed home the last 2 days because I won't take him out of the house in them. Today we went to my parents house and I tried to put his clothes on and he threw a fit. Mike told me to put them on and to let him throw a fit so I did. He cried for a little while and we told him we were putting his jammies in his bag and he could have them when we got to grandma's house. So of course when we get there, he gets them out of his bag, brings them to Mike and says "jammies".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang, that is too dang funny!! Kallie does the same thing, it drives me nuts!I so love reading your blog, and hearing about all the Kaiden mishaps! That little guy is hilarious!! You've done such a great job on your blog...I love it!!!
Love, Jenn