Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!






What a fun night! Mike and I decided to have a New Years Eve party at the last minute. It started out with 4 couples and ended up with eleven couples. Oh and 5 billion kids!! We had a blast. All the older kids played the Wii while all the little ones ran around and played toys. Oh and thanks to Amber who gave them whistles at 10:00, they ran around blowing them all night. All the adults sat around and visited, ate, drank, played pool and poker. I don't think it gets any better than that! I think everyone had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming!!!
(Most of our pictures didn't turn out, so here were a few that did.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Angie! - I saw your blog via Carrie and wanted to say hi! - your little boy is such a CUTIE! - I LOVE blogger! It's so fun to find friends & family this way!

- Jen [Rush]

Jason and Megan said...

We had fun. Thanks for inviting us. It was good to catch up. Let's get together again soon.