Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sister Wanted!!

Yesterday morning Kaiden kept saying something over and over again but I didn't know exactly what he was trying to say. Then he said "Carson sister". So I said yes Carson has a sister and he said yes. So I said does Kaiden want a sister? He said yes and got all excited. I said you really want a sister and he kept saying yes. I asked him if he wanted a brother but he said no. I said what do you want to name your sister and he said Kelcee.
My cousin's name is Kelcee and her and Carly are the same age and are really close. Kaiden loves her. She is so cute and fun to be around. I just thought it was so funny how all of the sudden he is asking for a sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Fun story.... We thought we were finished having kids, my three boys would ask heavenly father to give them a sister in their prayers every single night....um HELLO!! Not long after..we were pleasantly suprised with our Kallie girl! My boys now, claim her as their personal gift from heaven! A story our family will never forget! Little Kaiden may know more than you think......
Love you guys! Jenn

Carrie said...

Um yeah, I would be careful too, it has happened to me twice. In 2005, Dylan asked Santa for a baby brother for Christmas, we found out we were expecting around New Year's - NOT PLANNED. Then this summer, Alexis started saying how she thinks that Braydon needed a baby brother so he would have someone to play with. I said it was more important for mommy not to go crazy than for him to have a playmate. Less than a month later we found out about this one - AGAIN, NOT PLANNED. I am starting to think these little guys know more about this whole baby thing than we give them credit for. Good luck and will wait for the positive test result next month!!! ;) LOL!