Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hawaii

For those of you who didn't know, Mike and I just got back from Hawaii. My sister-in-law Brittney got married there last week.
My parents watched Kaiden for the first five days then left on a cruise so my grandma took him the next four days. Everyone said he was really good for them. Every time Mike and I would call him, he wouldn't talk to us or he just wanted to talk to Papa. I think he was a little mad.
We had so much fun. Mike got to golf with the guys while us girls laid out at the pool. I also planned a surprise shower for Britt and that turned out nice. Thanks to Bettie, Kim and Kym for all your help with that. We also did some shopping and some went snorkeling. It was so nice spending time with all of the family. They're so much fun to be around and so funny!!
The wedding turned out amazing. Jim and Kym did a wonderful job planning everything. It couldn't have turned out any better!! Britt looked gorgeous. We are so excited for them. They both seem so happy and in love.
Thanks to all the family for the cherish able memories and hopefully we can all do this again!! We love you all!!

No comments: