Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!



55 and still out of control!!! Let me explain why. Friday night I was at there house and it was about 10:30. My dad said I need to come get my CD out of your truck. So I got in, turned the truck on and he grabbed his CD. He asked me if I had listened to it and I said no. So he puts it in the CD player, cranks up the radio almost all the way up and he starts dancing in the midddle of the street to Play that Funky Music. Oh my heck, I was laughing so hard I was crying. Then Carly starts dancing. I thought they would stop but they just kept on going. It was so funny. I'm sure the neighbors were thinking, what are they doing. There's never a dull moment with him.
My dad is the most funniest, outgoing, caring, patient person I know. These are just a few things why my dad is who he is.
1. He helps more people out than anyone I know.
2. He can make a angry customer happy, and when they leave they buy more furniture.
3. Family comes first to him!!
4. He always makes us laugh :0)
5. He never says anything negative it's always positive!
6. He always likes to have a good time!
I could honestly go on and on and tell a alot of stories but I will just leave it at that. Happy Birthday Dad! Thanks for all you do for us. We love you very much!!

No comments: