On Thursday morning Kaiden came into our room and had goggles on and said he wanted to go swimming. I told him we couldn't go swimming but I would take him to play on all the blow up toys. So Mindy and I took the kids to Jumping Jacks. They had so much fun. So did Mindy, Mike and I!! We went down slides, did relay races etc. It wore out the kids but I think it really wore us out the most.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Thursday
On Thursday morning Kaiden came into our room and had goggles on and said he wanted to go swimming. I told him we couldn't go swimming but I would take him to play on all the blow up toys. So Mindy and I took the kids to Jumping Jacks. They had so much fun. So did Mindy, Mike and I!! We went down slides, did relay races etc. It wore out the kids but I think it really wore us out the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment