Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



You brighten up my life
With memories so fond
When I reach out
You always respond

You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand
You're compassionate and loving
You always understand

You have a special heart
One that is full of caring
Your heart is filled with Genuine love
A love that you're always sharing

You always give so much of yourself
To the people that are around you
Adding a richness to their lives
By all the things that you do

I'm so thankful to have
A mom like you
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes!!!

I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom. She is so caring, loving, kind, and ALWAYS thinking of others. She has always been so supportive in whatever decisions we have made. She always takes such good care of all of us. She always knows how to turn our fronds upside down :0)! She sets such a great example to all of us. Thanks for everything you do for our family. We are so lucky to have a the BEST mom!
We love you very much!!!

No comments: