Kaiden has been bugging me forever to take down the Halloween stuff and put up the Christmas stuff. On the 2nd of this month my mom came over and was helping me clean and put away the Halloween stuff and Kaiden kept telling me he wanted to put up our Christmas tree. Well Mike was out of town and there was no way my mom and I could do it ourselves. So instead I told him we could put his up in his room. Ryker sat on the bed the whole time and watched us. It was alot more work then I thought. It fell over three times after we got it all done. The ornaments were to heavy for it so I finally had to stick some rocks in the back of it. Kaiden got a little nervous everytime he would put a ornament on because he thought it was going to tip over again. The fourth time was a charm and it looks so cute. I definitely have one happy boy now!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
It's that time (kinda)
Kaiden has been bugging me forever to take down the Halloween stuff and put up the Christmas stuff. On the 2nd of this month my mom came over and was helping me clean and put away the Halloween stuff and Kaiden kept telling me he wanted to put up our Christmas tree. Well Mike was out of town and there was no way my mom and I could do it ourselves. So instead I told him we could put his up in his room. Ryker sat on the bed the whole time and watched us. It was alot more work then I thought. It fell over three times after we got it all done. The ornaments were to heavy for it so I finally had to stick some rocks in the back of it. Kaiden got a little nervous everytime he would put a ornament on because he thought it was going to tip over again. The fourth time was a charm and it looks so cute. I definitely have one happy boy now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So cute and fun!! Ryker is getting so big. Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment