Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cheetos and Cool Whip





Last Wednesday Kaiden had a late nap and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Mike and I tried everything to make him happy but it didn't work. So I set him on the counter and pulled out a bottle of cool whip. I sprayed it on his finger and in his mouth. He thought it was so funny. Then he wanted me to spray it on Mike's hand so he could eat it to. There was a bag of Cheetos sitting on the counter so Kaiden got them out and wanted me to put the cool whip on the cheetos. He loved it. We sat there for about 30 minutes and ate cheetos and cool whip. It's amazing the little things that make kids so happy. After that he was good for the rest of the night!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

all i have to say is eww! that is right up there with dipping grahm crackers in water. Blech!

Jason and Megan said...

Cheetos and Cool Whip...yum?! He is such a cute boy.

Rosies said...

Hey Ang! I am so excited you have a blog!! how are you? Kaiden is so cute!!