Yesterday I took Kaiden to Payless to buy some sandals. I got to the isle were his size was and had him sit down. I found some cute brown sandals, tried them on and they fit. So I told him to walk around in them and the first thing he saw when he sat up was princess sandal. Oh, was he in love. He took the brown ones off, grabbed the princess ones and put them on. I told them they were for girls but he didn't seem to care. So I tried to get him to but on the Car sandals and he didn't want anything to do with them. Everytime I would try to take them off his feet he would through a fit. All he wanted was the princess ones. So I put the brown ones back in the box and turned around and he had ripped the tags off the princess shoes. The people in the store couldn't get over how cute he was and how funny he was about those shoes. I thought if that was your kid you wouldn't think it was to funny. Needless to say I bought the damn shoes and he wore them out of the store as happy as can be.
The story doesn't end there. Then we go to Target to get him some pajamas and what does he find? The pink princess night gown. I said ok Kaiden that's were we draw the line. No more princess anything.
He hangs around Sisi way to much which isn't a bad thing but she is so girly. When I have told people about the story they said does Mike know? He is out of town and when I called him to tell him he said you didn't buy them for him did you. I said I had to because he ripped the tags off and through a fit and sometimes it's not worth fighting over.
Then when grandpa Jim got home last night he saw them and said I can't believe you bought those. I said (Jim's going to probably kill me for posting this) if you can have pedicures and your toes painted, Kaiden can have princess shoes and he just laughed!!!




4 comments:
That is so funny. You didn't tell me when I saw you at Target. Kids are so funny. When Brooklynn plays with her cousin Caleb, she LOVES CARS.
Hahahaha oh my goodness this is so funny. I'm sure he looks really cute though!!
Hey this is Mandi. Megan told me to look at your blog to see how cute your little boy is (he is way cute) I will admit, I've looked before but I promise I'm not the "stocker" that looks all the time! I think your last post about the shoes is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Email me if you want an invite to my blog.
mandaca44@hotmail.com
Oh!! Nice!! Those shoes are really best for spring season...
Post a Comment