So I am a little behind with the Easter pictures but oh well. We had a fun Easter. Kaiden got up and the first thing he said was "Easter Bunny." We told him he came and hid his basket so he had to find it. He found it behind the couch. Of course he wanted to eat the candy first thing and I let him because it was Easter. Then we had my parents over for breakfast because it was also my dads birthday. Later on we went to my parents house and my mom had all the grandkids dye eggs. They had so much fun. Both sets of grandparents came over and had dinner with us. It was nice to see them and spend some time with them. After that, my mom planned a Easter Egg hunt for the grandkids. I was like oh great more candy!! But instead of putting candy in the eggs she filled them up with crackers. I thought that was a great idea. She also had balls, bubbbles, coloring books, crayons and outfits. She always comes up with the cutest ideas for the kids. They had a blast!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Easter Pictures Finally!
So I am a little behind with the Easter pictures but oh well. We had a fun Easter. Kaiden got up and the first thing he said was "Easter Bunny." We told him he came and hid his basket so he had to find it. He found it behind the couch. Of course he wanted to eat the candy first thing and I let him because it was Easter. Then we had my parents over for breakfast because it was also my dads birthday. Later on we went to my parents house and my mom had all the grandkids dye eggs. They had so much fun. Both sets of grandparents came over and had dinner with us. It was nice to see them and spend some time with them. After that, my mom planned a Easter Egg hunt for the grandkids. I was like oh great more candy!! But instead of putting candy in the eggs she filled them up with crackers. I thought that was a great idea. She also had balls, bubbbles, coloring books, crayons and outfits. She always comes up with the cutest ideas for the kids. They had a blast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Too cute Ang! What is your mom's secret - I swear she has not aged at all! Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment