


For Christmas, Mike asked me if he thought we should get Kaiden a fish tank. He already new my answer. I did not want one. I didn't want to have to take care of it and I know they are just fish but I don't like it when anything dies. I cry for weeks. I get to attached to little things. So I told him no. Well on Christmas eve, guess what Mike brings in to wrap? A fish tank. I was so mad. He said Kaiden will love it and I will take care of it. So the next day, we took Kaiden to pick out all the stuff for it. He picked out red and black rocks, a motorcycle helmet and a dirt bike rider. It looks really cute and matches his room. He also picked out some fish. We started out with three and one got stuck in the pump and died. Yes I cried for a minute and got over it. One of the other fishes got mean so we took that one back and bought four more. So far none of those ones have died. One we think is pregnant so we check on it everyday. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be and Kaiden and dad take really good care of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment