This year we had a New Years Party at our house. We had family and friends come over and bring a appetizer. I planned a few games for the kids while the adults played pool and poker. Some of the kids that came are Kaidens age and around 10:00 they got a little tired. I put in a movie for them and not one of them fell asleep. Around midnight I think they all got their second wind. I bought them all hats, necklaces, poppers and blow horns. They all seemed to have alot of fun. Especially with the horns!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
New Years Party
This year we had a New Years Party at our house. We had family and friends come over and bring a appetizer. I planned a few games for the kids while the adults played pool and poker. Some of the kids that came are Kaidens age and around 10:00 they got a little tired. I put in a movie for them and not one of them fell asleep. Around midnight I think they all got their second wind. I bought them all hats, necklaces, poppers and blow horns. They all seemed to have alot of fun. Especially with the horns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment