Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our Crazy Boy!


My mom and I went shopping for shoes this week and while we were trying on shoes, here comes Kaiden around the corner with these shoes on. He said, "Oh grandma, I love these. I have to buy them." My mom and I were laughing so hard I thought we were going to pee our pants! The funny thing is he walks better than I can in them! The people in the store couldn't get over how cute he was. I said when his dad see's these pictures he's not going to think so!

Then a few days later he was playing in our pantry and wouldn't let Mike or I go in. He comes out and he had opened a snowman kit and told us he was frosty the snowman. He just makes a laugh! He is such a funny boy!

No comments: