Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm a Auntie again!!

Baby Coles was born April 18, 2010 at 3:22 pm. She weighed 7lbs. 9 oz. and was 18 inches long. Kaiden waited patientley for 2 hours to hold her. He was so excited. Then he asked were his baby brother was.



Mindy right after the baby was born. I wish I looked this good after having a baby!

Corey and Tarah

Carly waited along time to hold her to!

Oh my gosh, what a exciting day! Mindy went in to be induced yesterday at 7:30 and eight hours later little baby Coles was born. They haven't named her yet but I think her name will be Harlee. She is so pretty. She has little tiny features and dark black hair. I had Carson and Jaycee yesterday and when we arrived at the hospital they were so excited. The baby was screaming because she was getting her shots and it scared Carson a little bit. The kids got to hold her and watch Uncle Mike give her a bath. Kaiden kept asking to hold her but we told him he had to wait. When he finally held her, you should of seen the smile on his face. I really didn't think he would want anything to do with her but he did. He asked us were his baby brother was and I had to explain to him that he was still in mommy's tommy and he would be here soon. I am so excited for my sister and her family!! Today is Mindy's birthday and I am sure she couldn't of asked for a better gift!
This whole baby thing got me thinking about how unprepared I am. I have alot to still do and buy and I only have 6 weeks left. I better get on the ball.

2 comments:

Buckeye Nut said...

I'm so excited Ang :) Those 6 weeks will fly by. let me know if you need help getting anything ready. My nephew Sam had his little boy this afternoon so that makes me an auntie again twice. One more possibly tomorrow :) Can't wait for May now...you and my nephew Jimmy are a day apart.

Jason and Megan said...

I love new babies. Can't wait for your little guy.