Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kaidens first visit to dr. to listen to babies heartbeat


Kaiden asks Mike and I everynight were the babies heartbeat is. So we decided to take him to my doctors appt. so he could listen to it. He thought it was the neatest thing. He got the biggest smile on his face when he heard it. I am really excited for him to be a big brother. I know he will take such good care of it. Everynight he puts his hand on my belly and waits for it to move. He also gives my belly smoochies before he goes to sleep. He always asks me if I am ok and helps me get my medican at night. He will also bring me a drink of water before bed and tells me to drink it so I will feel better. He is such a loving and caring boy. I know he watches his dad take care of me and he wants to do the same. I am so grateful for the example that Mike sets for Kaiden and I know one day when he is older he will take care of someone just like Mike takes care of me!

3 comments:

Buckeye Nut said...

He is such a cutie. He will be an awesome big brother :) My nephew and his wife that are due the same time as you just found out they are also having a boy :) This is going to be such a fun spring! Keep me posted on any name ideas. Luv ya!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so sweet. By the way congrats! So exciting. That will be fun to have two. How far along? Keep posting, keep updating on baby info.

Shantay And David said...

I love this!! He is so darling!